Thursday, June 7, 2012

Winter break officially starts today

Well my first day of winter break officially starts today. The weather has finally turned here and there is now a chill in the air. It's time for blankets, ugg boots, flannelette sheets and hot cups of tea! I've just finished my morning cuppa having dropped my son Jesse off at school, all rugged up in his trackpants and a nice warm jumper. Now I'm about to head off and look at an old fashioned children's school desk that I found on Gumtree. It's one of the wooden ones with the lift up lids and the tray underneath. I hope it looks as good as it does in the picture. I bought one last night (another find on Gumtree) that had been painted orange and black. Jesse loved it but I'm seeking one where the wood has been left untouched. I'm in the process of renovating Jesse's room so I'm adding more furniture, more storage and it's going to be painted blue. I'll keep you updated on the process and I'll take a few pictures along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment