Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Colonoscopy & Gastroscopy

Well my appointment time for the colonoscopy and gastroscopy I need done came in the mail today. 12th of July it is scheduled for and I am absolutely PETRIFIED!!! Words cannot describe just how scared I am of having this done and I am most definitely not looking forward to the bowel preparation. I suppose I should be grateful that I don't have to wait too much longer to find out what is going on with me. And it's lucky I guess that the appointment is during Jesse's school holidays and my university holidays so I don't need to worry about juggling school runs or uni assignments whilst preparing for the surgery. I just really need to calm down - I'm letting my nerves get the better of me at the moment.

Anyway wish me luck everyone and if anybody else has ever had either procedure done can you please share your experiences with me. I really need some reassurance. Just in case the comments section of my blog is a little too public to discuss such matters (as I imagine it would be), I can be reached at the following email address: sammyleewright@gmail.com
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment